1. The correct level of free chlorine should be maintained for several hours prior to and during swimming activity.
2. Chlorine and pH should be tested daily by use of a reliable test kit using fresh testing reagents.
3. If pH falls below the required level add pH buffer, if it rises above add hydrochloric acid or dry acid.
4. Dose pool in the evening when the pool is not in use.
5. Stabilizer levels should be tested monthly by your local pool shop or by use of a reliable test kit.
6. Always add tablets to a floating dispensing device or feeder designed for either calcium hypochlorite or trichloroisocyanurate.
1, Application in wool textile industry In the wool textile industry shrink agent used for wool, used instead of potassium bromate. 2, The application of the rubber industry For the use of chlorinated agents in the rubber industry production. 3, Used as an oxidant industrial Chemical variations of cyanuric acid oxidation - reduction electrode potential of hypochlorite, can replace the hypochlorite do excellent antioxidant. 4, Other aspects Used as raw material in organic synthesis industry, synthetic vision cyanuric acid 3 (2 - hydroxy ethyl ester and so on the many kinds of organic matter.After cross-linked with different cyanuric acid decomposition product of cyanuric acid not only non-toxic, and it has many USES, such as the production of a series of resin, paint, adhesives, plastics.
Trichloroisocyanuric acid is an organic compound with the formula (C3Cl3N3O3). It is used as an industrial disinfectant, bleaching agent and a reagent in organic synthesis. This white crystalline powder, which has a strong "chlorine odour," is sometimes sold in tablet or granule form for domestic and industrial use